BOCA RATON, FL--- The Signature Real Estate Companies is filled with talented people who cross many genres in addition to real estate expertise: song, dance, interpretive poetry, painting. Each year, the company hosts a major fundraiser through its philanthropic division, Signature Gives Back, a talent show held earlier this year at The Funky Biscuit, Boca Raton and last year at Boca Resto Lounge. This coming February, “The Signature Family” will do the same.
- 1 month 1 week ago
- 1 month 2 weeks ago
BOCA RATON, FL--- Signature Gives Back (SGB) has announced in-depth info about its Inaugural Fundraising Golf Tournament slated for Thursday, November 8, 2018 at
the prestigious Gleneagles Country Club in Delray Beach, FL.
Registration starts at 11:30 a.m., with shotgun at 1 p.m., and the tournament concludes with a 5 p.m. networking cocktail reception in The Glen Bar. The event is open to the public and will raise funds to champion UnLIMBited Foundation, Signature Gives Back, and Upward On.
- 3 months 3 weeks agoAssessing the best REALTOR® for your needs exceeds the glitz of advertisements and fast-talking schmoozers. The best indicators of how well you and your “Signature REALTOR®” will work together are vocational personality and social intelligence quotient.
- 5 months agoWritten By Karen Evans and featured in the March Edition of International Opulence... When the new tax plan was announced this past December, many of my fellow real estate professionals had concerns about how it would affect our real estate businesses. Most feared that the reduced home mortgage interest deduction that homeowners could claim, now limited to interest on up to $750,000 of indebtedness, would limit sales of homes in the multimillions of dollars.
- 5 months 2 weeks ago
Signature Gives Back, Inc. (SGB), the charitable arm of The Signature Real Estate Companies (SREC), hosted its Second Annual "Signature’s Got Talent Show" at The Funky Biscuit in Boca Raton, Florida on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018.
“All who attended this talent showcase experienced a magical evening, a combination of entertainment and enlightenment,” SREC Executive Vice President and SGB Vice President, Jack Jaiven, said. “We raised more than $5,000 to assist two remarkable children’s charities: KidSafe Foundation and Wayne Barton Study Center.”
- 7 months 1 week agoA great article by Karen Evans, featured in International Opulence Magazine... We all know the traditional methods of purchasing real estate, but you may not realize real estate can also be purchased for tangibles – such as boats, jewelry, trades of other real estate, and foreign and domestic stock portfolios. Here are just a few options for acquiring REAL property in this manner.
- 7 months 3 weeks agoIn cabaret style, Signature Gives Back, Inc. will showcase the talents of REALTORS® from its affiliated company, The Signature Real Estate Companies, at local hip dinner club and music hub, The Funky Biscuit in Boca Raton. The event—open to the public—marks its Second Annual Signature’s Got Talent Show, February 20, 2018 from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- 7 months 4 weeks agoSignature Gives Back (SGB), the philanthropic arm of The Signature Real Estate Companies (SREC), put the finishing touches on an extremely charitable and productive 2017 by awarding its first official grants to two Puerto Rican families severely affected by the devastation of Hurricane Maria. Jack Jaiven, SREC Executive Vice President and SGB Vice President, states: “For a young philanthropic organization like SGB, raising more than $10,000 at our First Annual Fundraiser in October was remarkable; however, the more significant accomplishment is utilizing those funds to support two Puerto Rican families who truly need substantial financial assistance.”
- 8 months agoSignature Gives Back was featured in Boca Life Magazine for our First Annual Fundraiser at the Silverball Museum. We are sincerely thankful for this wonderful publication!
- 8 months 2 weeks agoA brisk and sunny South Florida morning welcomed a team of Signature Gives Back (SGB) volunteer builders Dec. 14 to help construct a South Florida family’s upcoming home, as part of the Habitat for Humanity® outreach programs. It marks the third consecutive year, SGB has been chosen to assist Habitat for Humanity® in aiding the local community by closing the low-cost housing gap.