- 5 months agoGone are the days when meandering cows would block the two lane roads of Pembroke Pines, FL. From its humble beginnings as a remote airfield surrounded by dairy farms and pines, the city is now one of Florida’s fastest growing communities and is Broward County’s second most populous city. In the 1980s, the city doubled in size but, shortly after Hurricane Andrew in the early 1990s, the city’s expansion skyrocketed.
- 10 months 1 week agoThank you to our SUPERSTAR TEAM of Frances and Flavio Kertzman, our firm is now well represented in the beautiful country of Argentina in the heart of Patagonia!
- 1 year 2 months agoHurricanes are strong storms that can be life-threatening as well as cause serious property-threatening hazards such as flooding, storm surge, high winds and tornadoes. Preparation is the best protection against the dangers of a hurricane. Know the difference between the threat levels and plan accordingly.
- 1 year 3 months ago
Here's a safety checklist to review with sellers:
Valuables. Remind customers that strangers will be walking through their home during showings or open houses. Tell them to hide any valuables in a safe place. For security's sake, they should remove keys, credit cards, jewelry, crystal, furs and other valuables from the home or lock them away during showings.
- 1 year 3 months agoThe ultimate goal of a listing agreement is to give yourself enough time to sell a property at the highest price and for the best possible terms. But some terms are not negotiable. Here are answers to four common questions about listing agreements.
- 1 year 3 months agoWe are in the process of developing some networking, technology and training tools that we think are specifically apropos for the UNDER 40 YOUNG PROFESSIONALS; however, every single person from within the Signature Family, regardless of age, will be able to benefit, participate in and use the tools that we are putting together.
- 1 year 3 months agoNew technologies are constantly changing the way we do business. Make sure you’re keeping up with the times. Apps and social media used properly can help new (and veteran) agents grow their business and stay organized. Podcasts can help you stay motivated and tuned in with current market trends and news.
- 1 year 4 months agoMy neighbor is being pursued by our board for a seemingly benign or conjured violation, which could result in a fine being levied. Our condominium documents have a "boiler plate," catch-all nuisance provision. Can an open-ended "nuisance" provision be used to manufacture a so-called violation?
- 3 years 6 months agoJune 1st marks the first day of the 2014 Atlantic Hurricane season. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA) released its annual outlook for the 2014 Atlantic Hurricane Season on May 22. Forecasters predict between 8 and 13 named storms, of which 3 to 6 could become hurricanes including 1 to 2 major hurricanes.